aboutchatlinksarchives


Friday, February 18, 2011
"Nehga Eunhyukmida!" @ 8:27 AM

18 February 2011



Today went downhill from 12:05pm onwards. But on the bright side, this weekend will allow me to take a little breather, since CTs are over. But the coming week is going to be one heck of a roller-coaster ride. But more on that later.



Today, after MT remedial, I rushed home, got changed, and went to meet Bridget for lunch. At NP. We went walking around OurSpace, then along the main building, then Makan Place. Mercifully, it was about 4+ by then, so it wasn't so crowded then. We got waffles with icecream (I know, I know), and while queueing we saw Thilagan. (Hello hello!)


And I'm sure it was Haniff at the table a few metres away from us, i mean, you can't miss his incredible cockatoo hair anywhere. Saw Iqbal too.


So Bridge and I were spending up to like an hour and a half talking about stuff, and envying the school maintenance stuff who were speeding down the roads in lorries with furniture...and I must say the view of the school from our table was cool, as in we could see the "layers" of roads.


On a completely random note, Love Song by Rain is playing on shuffle. :)



Bridge and I just enjoyed the frosty weather by walking around NP..until around 5+ we had to bid our good byes, cos she had to meet another group. Much love, babe. :)



________________________________________________-


I realised I've been listening to the same songs repeatedly. Here goes:

Rocketeer - Far East Movement
Good Day - IU
Nagging - IU ft. Seulong
Love Song - Rain
Ramta Jogi - ARR
Ishq Binaa - ARR
Vennila - ARR
Sorry Sorry Answer - SJ (this dates back to at least a month..love that song)
Romeo & Juliette - SHINee (ditto)
Soul - Heechul (ditto, this was from the Super Show 2 live DVD by the way)
Chobyeol - Heechul (from the Loving You Ten Million Times OST)
Depression of the Direction (it was a Japanese composer, from the Personal Taste OST)
Man In Love - Super Junior


That's FOUR languages...English, Tamil, Hindi and Korean.


And as a sidenote, Zhoumi from Super Junior-M is a really good MC. :)

_________________________________________________-


We received the motion today for our 2nd preliminary round of the national debates. (We won St. Hilda's Sec in the first round). Am having a terrific time, and not in a good sense, preparing for it, because now we all have a taste of what it feels like to prepare for a real debate, but it involves a good deal of research, preparation, confidence, and training your stomach not to fail you in the car on the way to the debate venue.


___________________________________________________-


I could whine, I could cry, saying that no one understands my pain
But it's the truth, that no one understands what you're going through as well as yourself
But the most I can do is to learn from it
Harden my heart
Make sacrifices
I know the ride I'm in for isn't easy
Especially with my lofty ambitions
But I'm doing all that I can
I really need to push on, but I won't say I've not been wavering
I am human after all.
Am trying not to let things affect me
And use the thick hide I've developed over the years
Even if the tears may well up, even if my shoulders may heave in desperation,
Even if the work seems like a tidal wave
I can't give up.
And it isn't me either.



G

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


about
Gowri K

120195, BtVSS 2008-11, ELDDS Media & Publicity
British crowns, emerald green, champagne gold, pralines, Russell Brand

A R Rahman, SJ, Meryl Streep, Little Miss Sunshine :)
create &inspire.