aboutchatlinksarchives


Wednesday, March 09, 2011
Sarangsarangsarang @ 9:04 AM

I just have the weirest impulses sometimes.



It's 1:05am, and I'm struggling to make head or tail of the scripts my fellow debaters have sent me. Why then, am I typing this, you may ask. Well, writing or typing my feelings out does for me what throwing tantrums does for some people. It's cathartic.



(10 minutes later)


Alright, got it sorted out. So it is right to say that I work better under pressure? It's 1:14am, and I slept at 2am this morning.



I really miss blogging. The carefree way of pouring out my thoughts, as they flow from thought process to lovely hands to lovelier fingers, not caring about whether people think my writing is too verbose, or if it makes sense or not. To be honest, I think I have always made sense. It's just that all my ramblings come from a very complex place, that sometimes I've to think twice before really writing what I want to.




Of course, Sec 4 life has its' drawbacks, one of them being unable to access the internet on the computer on weekends. If I can access it during the weekend, that's pretty much..more than enough for me. Time is of the essence.



Of course, it feels like being in a vacuum, or a pressurized container. But for now, I'm choosing to go with the flow, and carry on whatever my struggles. Sometimes, when I'm stuck in class staring at the whiteboard, trying to comprehend trigo or whatever godforsaken equation that's on the board in front of me, it doesn't take very long for me to put my head in my hands and force myself to blink back the tears that have welled up from frustration at myself, and at my situation. When everyone's progressing, and readily handing up their work, I feel like a slug with undone questions. But, I make up for it by just doing them up by the book, at home.



I've to go.
I'll have eye circles complementing my visage if I keep this up.
Please take care of yourself, Heechul oppa.



It looks as if I've multiple personalities, but really, what you see is what you get.


G

about
Gowri K

120195, BtVSS 2008-11, ELDDS Media & Publicity
British crowns, emerald green, champagne gold, pralines, Russell Brand

A R Rahman, SJ, Meryl Streep, Little Miss Sunshine :)
create &inspire.