aboutchatlinksarchives


Saturday, March 12, 2011
Sparring. Speaking at breakneck speed. Reassurance. Humour from the gutter. Cheek muscle cramps from excessive laughing. @ 4:10 AM

12 March 2011



What a breath of fresh air.
I just need to replace those in-no-way-related pictures at the side with mine.



So it's the end of Term 1. How time flies January, Feb and March, so far, have been nothing short of whirlwind, a bitter introduction of life in Sec 4. But I think we've all been holding our heads above the surface pretty well.


And some *of us* have turned into monsters.
As in,
they don't care about their friends anymore.

they shun them for people whom we think are 'smarter' and in the 'better' classes (as if 'better' was a word to segregate calibres of students, but I'm just going by the context here)

they don't think twice about not replying to aforementioned shunned friends' smses.

they give all other mortal beings attitude (the immortal beings being themselves in their prick-esque opinion)


they think it's okay to push and shove others without apologizing (on top of that, pushing and shoving happens in places where they shouldn't. and where it hurts. >:(


they feel that everyone's obliged to bow down to them and listen to what they say just because they sound like parrots on steroids (yuuuuuck)


I posted "Success makes some selfish" on FB some time ago. I guess that's going to be my prevalent belief till the Os. Because I've seen a few friends come and go, and they made freaking good use of me (use being of my willingness to help them, opportunities in school I gave them)


Well, heck, I'm swallowing everything down and I'm moving on. Because since last year, I believed not to expect kindness from everyone. I used to get hurt very easily, and if you think I was stone-hearted last year, think agaaaaain.


In the end, it's every person for himself, isn't it. You get together with your friends when you want some cheap thrills to tide you over your nihilistic depression, then leave them when you want to be all bloody nerdy and study. Honestly, who do you think you are?


____________________________________-


My mind is like a see-saw, is it not.

Me to Jocelyn Chua: "You may develop a liking for hirsute men after watching his live comedy, but really, Russell Brand is fantastic."

Labels: , , , , ,


about
Gowri K

120195, BtVSS 2008-11, ELDDS Media & Publicity
British crowns, emerald green, champagne gold, pralines, Russell Brand

A R Rahman, SJ, Meryl Streep, Little Miss Sunshine :)
create &inspire.