aboutchatlinksarchives


Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Jumping over fire @ 3:02 AM

We're going sideways, highways, back up in an elevator
Another bomb, a timebomb, tick, tick, tick, tick
We got a timebomb, we got a timebomb, we got a timebomb
We pull the plug out and we na-na-na-na.


- Beck "Timebomb"


___________________________________________-


Exhaustion has a lot to answer for.


I'm not someone who sleeps in class. I've never been caught (by teachers) for doing that.
So I was suffering for the 1st half of MT Intensive, because I was falling asleep every 5 seconds! No exaggeration. As soon as I put my head on the back of my palms, my eyelids automatically started to droop, and lo and behold, I was zzz-ing for at least 10 seconds at most. And I kept getting goosebumps from the wind from the electric fans and the windows (yup, mine's a window seat.) So to combat it, I tried to make do with a t-shirt, and just covered my upper half with it. It didn't help. Tried shaking my legs, and changing my sitting position, zilch. And I don't think it was the lesson that was making me fall asleep. It was probably the accumulated lack of sleep. (?)
Felt like crap.


We had a break from 9:45am to 10:30am. Was thinking of getting some good food from the canteen, when I saw there actually was an excuse to leave school. Only the drinks stall and snacks stall were open. I think practically everyone left school for their break. I mean, even I can't find anything from THE SNACKS STORE to fill my stomach, and I can have a fairly large appetite depending on what I've eaten prior.



My charming friends wouldn't leave with me, so I walked with my t-shirt tied scout-style around my neck, in the sun, to the sushi place at the interchange. Bought four tuna sushi rolls, and a pack of kinder bueno. And being the chic person I am (Well, I AM working on refinement) I ate the sushi on the way. Pop the box open, gently pick up the sushi and pop into mouth. And then cover mouth to conceal distortion of mouth and face from eating aforementioned sushi.



Made it back to school satiated, and pretty energized. Ahaha. I just took care of myself.



We did a full paper 1 test for the second half, and I went home.


__________________________________________________-



I think it started during my convo with Praval, I'm starting to string my thoughts together, making for a disjointed sentence (?) From FB:


Today, at around 12:45pm

What is this fear pervading the bubble that's burst / Why do you have to make it so ominous / Do I know what I'm jumping over / Or into -> thoughts straight from my head, interpret what you can.

*The smartasses can deduce what went on, I suppose.

Today, at around 4pm



Red lips / Wanton but not quite / A six-year-old's fantasy relived at sixteen / Yes, an impromptu pompadour achieved / Mulling over a big problem / Hair finally restored to ponytail sleekdom / Red lips.



*I'm not kidding about the red lips. I don't have the lipstick stains to prove it though.



I think the better ones were in the FB convo, but I can't retrieve them now, I really have to go for my bath before the weather gets too chilly for the night.



BTW!
CATALOG Magazine is available for loan at the library (I'm slow, I know) But I really didn't go to that section until the day before yesterday. I've always limited myself to Vogue, Vanity Fair, Harper's Bazaar and teenVogue.



______________________________________________-


I apologize.
And I haven't lost the least bit of faith.
All the best in whatever you do.



G

Labels: , , , , , ,


about
Gowri K

120195, BtVSS 2008-11, ELDDS Media & Publicity
British crowns, emerald green, champagne gold, pralines, Russell Brand

A R Rahman, SJ, Meryl Streep, Little Miss Sunshine :)
create &inspire.