aboutchatlinksarchives


Friday, March 18, 2011
Wonderful electric. @ 2:47 AM

"I'm in love, I'm in love, i',m in love with your strict machine."



You ought to feel proud if you know what song the above line and the title are from.



1. Rebecca Black

I have no idea what this girl is doing on the trending topics. I mean, trend something that people should know about. Yeah, this girl may be fun to laugh at for you guys, but she's really not that essential. And while I must admit the GIFs on tumblr about her are hilarious, I'm getting sick of the Friday jokes. Friday, criday, who the hell gives a flying pitchfork about that?



2. Remedials.

Truthfully, there's just two days of holidays left. Sigh. Have got to spend it doing homework.
Breathe in, breathe out. Oh crap, I've begun to quote Goldfrapp lyrics again.



3. Donuts
I love them. The chocolate rice kind.



4. A life.
Some people need to get one, and they have to pick on someone their own size.



G

Labels: , , , ,


about
Gowri K

120195, BtVSS 2008-11, ELDDS Media & Publicity
British crowns, emerald green, champagne gold, pralines, Russell Brand

A R Rahman, SJ, Meryl Streep, Little Miss Sunshine :)
create &inspire.