aboutchatlinksarchives


Friday, April 22, 2011
Just like now... @ 10:01 AM

I'm stressed up.
I'm compiling the massive list of things I've done for the Student Strengths Survey, so Ms Toh will know that I'm justified in handing it up late.
I'm retrieving pictures from my hard disk and facebook and god knows where else for a teacher, and for the survey.
I'm cramming in maths when I'm not doing the above.



But I'm alright.
I've made peace with myself.
And although it's taking some time to get used to doing things alone, I think I'm holding up just fine.



Thank you, you know who you are.


G

about
Gowri K

120195, BtVSS 2008-11, ELDDS Media & Publicity
British crowns, emerald green, champagne gold, pralines, Russell Brand

A R Rahman, SJ, Meryl Streep, Little Miss Sunshine :)
create &inspire.